Outdoor Watering Equipment
Rain Sensor – $40
Soil Moisture Sensor – $75
WaterSense labeled ET Controller:
- Up to 12 stations – cost of controller up to $400
- More than 12 station – cost of controller up to $750
Laundry to Landscape
Gray Water System
Earn a $175 rebate when you install a Laundry to Landscape gray water system which diverts water from your clothes washer to your landscape.
- Supplies no more than 250 gallons of gray water per day.
- Does not include storage or treatment.
Rain Water Catchment (Small Volume)
50 to 99 gallon – $12 ea
100 to 199 gallon – $25 ea
200 to 499 gallon – $50 ea
- Rain barrels must have an overflow, secure lid for
safety, screen, and water access tap to qualify.
- Each residential customer is eligible for rebates on
a maximum of four rain barrels per household on
Rain Water Catchment (Large Volume)
Cisterns have a rebate value of $0.25/gallon. Bonus cistern rebates also available.
BONUS 1: additional $0.125/gallon-size cistern to handle 2″ of rainfall on roof.
BONUS 2: additional $0.25/gallon when you use rain water inside home for flushing toilets and/or other non-potable use(s) such as washing clothes. (Plumbing must comply with city code). If eligible, drawings and building permit # must be uploaded with receipts.