- Applicants must be a City of Santa Fe Water customer with an account in their name at the service address where the appliance or fixture is installed and at time of purchase.
- Applications must be submitted within 90 days of purchase. Applications submitted later than that will be denied.
- Receipts must be attached. Applications without receipts will be denied.
New Residential Rebates:New residential rebates went into effect on May 1, 2016. Residential fixtures and appliances purchased on or after May 1 will be processed using the new terms, conditions and rebate values even if an old application form is submitted.Click HERE for the new combined residential rebate application, which includes:
- High-efficiency clothes washers, including both EnergyStar certified and Consortium for Energy Efficiency Tiers 2 and 3 machines
- High-efficiency toilet (HET) rebates, including WaterSense labeled 1.28 gallon per flush (gpf) and 0.88 gpf models
- Rain barrel rebates
Commercial Rebates:New commercial rebates went into effect on July 1, 2016. Commercial fixtures purchased on or after July 1 will be processed using the new terms, conditions and rebate values even if an old application form is submitted.Click HERE for the new combined commercial rebate application. This application can be used for commercial office buildings, lodging facilities including hotels and motels, restaurants, government and other institutional facilities and all other non-residential buildings.
- High-efficiency toilet (HET) rebates, including WaterSense labeled or MaP tested 1.28 gpf and 1.0 gpf models.
- Pint flush (0.125 gpf) and water free urinals
- Custom Retrofit Projects. Please note that custom retrofit projects require pre-approval before installation to qualify for the rebate. Contact our office at 955-4225 to schedule a meeting.