Roof area (sf) x 2 x 0.623 = minimum gallons capacity x $0.125 = rebate amount
1. Purchase and install a new, qualifying device after April 30, 2016.
2. Applicant must be a water customer of City of Santa Fe Water Division with an account in his/her name at the service
address where the fixture is installed and at time of purchase.
3. The receipt for the purchase of the fixture or appliance must be attached to this application.
4. The completed application must be received no later than 6 months after purchase date.
1. The program offers rebates for the retrofit of water efficient technologies, and does not apply to purchases for new
construction and development.
2. City of Santa Fe Water Division reserves the right to conduct inspections to verify installations of fixtures.
3. Multi-family, mixed-use communities, home offices, and businesses operated out of the home are considered
residential customers for applicable rebates.
4. City of Santa Fe Water Division does not warrant, endorse, or assume liability for the quality or performance of the
installed equipment related to purchase under this program.
5. Applications will be accepted until funds are depleted.
6. City of Santa Fe Water Division reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, to change any
or all of the Terms and Conditions for the rebate program or to cancel the rebate program without prior notice.
7. Incomplete applications will not be processed and may be denied.
8. Do not mail application with utility payment.
9. You may be required to repay the rebate if any of these terms and conditions is found to have been breached.
1. Rebate payments will be issued as a credit on the customer’s utility bill for the installation address.
2. Allow up to 90 days for your completed application to be processed and receive a credit.