Social Media Tools & Resources for Local Restaurant Partners
BE SOCIAL ABOUT SAVING WATER!
As a project partner, you should be proud of your desire to save water in the City Different! Below are sample social media post captions you can copy/paste and customize. Downloadable graphics are also available (scroll down).
Water is vital to our business. Of the nearly 500 restaurants in Santa Fe, we can assure you that we’re making the effort to make every drop count! We’re proud participants of the City’s Make a Reservation to Save Water campaign.
We’re proud to #MakeAReservationToSaveWater w/ @savewaterSFe! When dining out, help conserve with water-wise restaurants! #SaveWaterSantaFe
Santa Feans value water and we do too! We’re proud participants of @savewatersantafe’s #MakeAReservationToSaveWater campaign. Among the ~500 restaurants in Santa Fe, we are going the extra mile to make every drop count. When you dine with us, you’re helping our community work towards saving water. #SaveWaterSantaFe
CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTS FOR CUSTOMIZING YOUR OWN SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS:
- The City of Santa Fe is developing opportunities within the restaurant sector that offers ways for Santa Fe restaurants to save water and money.
- Local restaurant project partners will receive a free commercial water audit to help them understand where and how they can be more water efficient.
- Restaurant partners are working with the City water conservation office to generate ways to create rebate incentives for Santa Fe’s restaurant sector.
- This project is endorsed by the Santa Fe Restaurant Association and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- This project was kick-started by a City Water Conservation Office partersthip with the Santa Fe Green Chamber of Commerce and Resource-Wise to save water in the restaurant sector.