Educating students and teachers about water and its relationship to humans and to other natural resources in fun and interactive programs empowers youth to preserve water for the future. Water conservation is a critical issue in Santa Fe so educating children at difference ages about water will help to reinforce their efforts and commitment to water conservation throughout their lives. When we help children understand water as a resource, we become smarter water users.
Want to know more? Check out these quick links.
- Project WET Worldwide Water Education
- Water Cycle Graphic
- EPA WaterSense for Kids: Thirsty for Knowledge
- Water Resources Education Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority
- USGS Education Resources, Science Resources for Grades K-6, U.S. Geological Survey
- New Mexico Office of the State Engineer, Water Use and Conservation, Educators Resource